Our promise to you,
If your wheel gets damaged in an accident, no matter whose fault it was, you can get a new one from us for a special price.
In the event of irreparable damage, we will give you a 20% discount off the recommended retail price if you opt to purchase a new xtreme carbon product.
Your irreparable xtreme carbon product will automatically become our property once you redeem this offer. Just send us the broken wheel without the tyre and sprocket (but with sufficient postage!) and we will then dispose of it in a proper and eco-friendly manner.
While every effort is made to reproduce an exact replica of that model, xtreme carbon reserve the right to change the specifications of the damaged wheel without prior notice. Our wheel designs are always evolving so some designs may no longer be available so the most current build spec may be substituted in place of your current product.
- Warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted according to the respective xtreme carbon technical installation manual. The xtreme carbon installation manuals is included in every new set of wheels sold.
- Warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by abuse of the product, non-compliance with manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
- Warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- Warranty does not apply when the serial number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
- Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use, failure to service according to xtreme carbon recommendations and/or riding or installation in conditions or applications other than recommended.
- Warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts of different manufacturers.
- Warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/ or authorised by xtreme carbon
- Warranty shall not cover damages resulting from commercial (rental) use.
shipping your wheels
Before shipping your wheels to us please follow these instructions:
- Items must be clean – $20 service charge if not
- Bare wheel to be sent – NO rim tape, cassettes, tyres, tubes, skewers
- Protect your wheel with bubble wrap – No Packing Peanuts to be used
- Package up your wheel ready to postage – send as fragile
- Xtreme carbon is not responsible for any loss or damage to – cassettes, tyres, tubes, skewers rim tape that are left on the wheel
- Post the wheels to xtreme carbon
- When we receive them we will inspect the wheels and start working on them
- Please provide contact info in case we have questions
- They will be mailed back to you after the work is completed