- AERO Alloy Hub & Carbon Axle
- Carbon Rim – Clincher or Tubular
The Race Grade range are constructed using a complete carbon rim that has all the advantages of reduced weight, increased rigidity and AERO performance which is ideal for triathletes. The Race Grade wheels have our revolutionary hub and axle that has been designed with aero in mind, wind tunnel testing has shown that our designs minimise the drag in your frontal area by up to 60% resulting in an impressive aero advantage. Overall the Race Grade range offers superior aero performance, crosswind stability, durability and above all else free speed.
Xtreme Carbon provides the option to mix and match your wheels to give you that performance advantage you’ve been looking for. The Race Grade range is available in 60’s, 90’s and a 60/90 combination or it can be paired with our Godzilla 120 rear.
Race Grade Specs:
- Rim Type Carbon Fibre – CLINCHER or TUBULAR
- Rim Depth option 90mm
- Rim Width 25mm
- High Temperature Resin Braking Surface
- Recommended Brake Pad Standard carbon rim pad
- Hub Type CNC Machined Alloy
- Axle Type CNC Machined Carbon Fibre and Micrometre Grinding
- Enduro Grade 5 Ceramic Bearings
- Free body 6 Pawl
- Spoke Type Sapim Double Buttered
- Inverted Nipples AL 7075 – 5.5 Hex
- Recommended Tyre Size 25mm
- Includes Titanium Skewers
- Valve Extenders
- Xtreme Carbon wheels bag
All of Xtreme Carbons wheels are hand built by one of our experienced craftsman’s in Australia.
Note: Xtreme Carbon highly recommend using brand new brake pads when switching to Race Grade carbon fibre wheels.