The Godzilla 120 rear is constructed using a complete carbon rim, at 120mm it is the deepest rear ‘Kona legal’ rim on the market and is proving to be providing increased aerodynamics and stiffness
The Godzilla 120 rear wheel is built with our state of the art ‘AERO’ hub & axle system which is designed with a 30mm distance between the hub flanges allowing the spokes to vertically align with the rim. The Godzilla 120 rim is designed with a reverse parabolic curve which generates lift of 30+ degrees in head/tail cross winds. Our wind tunnel testing determined that wind angles of 0 to 20 degrees has the same aero profile as a solid disc but with less weight and greater angular momentum..
Xtreme Carbon provides the option to mix and match your wheels to give you the big speed gains, the Godzilla 120 pairs fantastically with the Race Grade 60 or 90 front. This means you will have a competitive performance package that matches your well-deserved goals on the triathlon and TT circuits.
Godzilla 120 Specs:
- Rim Type Carbon Fibre – CLINCHER AND TUBULAR
- Rim Depth option 120mm
- Rim Width 25mm
- High Temperature Resin Braking Surface
- Recommended Brake Pad carbon rim pad
- Hub Type CNC Machined Alloy
- Axle Type CNC Machined Alloy
- Enduro Angular Contact Bearings
- Cassette free body 10 or 11 speed compatible
- Spoke Type Sapim Double Buttered
- Internal Nipples AL 7075 – 5.5 Hex
- Recommended Tyre Size 23-25mm
All of Xtreme Carbons wheels are hand built by one of our experienced craftsman’s in Australia.
Note: Xtreme Carbon highly recommend using brand new brake pads when switching to Race Grade carbon fibre wheels.
There are no reviews yet.